Cuendet is your voice for quality health care and medical education
- Elected to the Maricopa County Special Health Care District in 2004
- Elected chairman of the District Board in 2008
- Dedicated to protecting taxpayers health care needs
- Turned around a nearly bankrupt healthcare system in less than 4 years
- Saved Maricopa County taxpayers $50 million this year, by cutting bureaucracy
- Executive experience as Superintendent of multiple Arizona school districts
- Recognized for his financial management expertise as Assistant Superintendent, Phoenix Elementary School District
Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce said in their endorsement
"Cuendet demonstrates a clear understanding of the issues and challenges facing the Maricopa Integrated Healthcare System and businesses in Phoenix."
Mayor of Phoenix
"As chairman of the Board, Dr. Cuendet has demonstrated the financial management experience needed to effectively manage health care costs"